There are a number of ways that you can support Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger! Learn below about the various opportunities for you to give back to our mission.
Workplace giving is an affordable and efficient way to make tax-deductible donations that support Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger. And, doing so through an automatic payroll deduction makes it one of the simplest ways to give.
- Get the convenience of automatic payroll deductions.
- Manage your giving over the course of the year as an easy way to build a significant donation. For example, contributing less than $40 per bi-monthly paycheck will add up to $1,000 in just a year!
- Automatic giving allows us to direct more of your donations to program services.
- Create valuable “unrestricted funds” that enable us to apply them where they are needed most.
America’s Charities provides the easiest way for employees of thousands of public and private workplaces across the country to give. To get started, contact your Human Resources or Payroll Coordinator to learn more about your company’s workplace giving program and whether or not they belong to America’s Charities.
- If your company has another workplace giving program in place, it is easy to add Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger as a beneficiary. Contact Caitlyn.Peacock@NetworktoEndHunger.org to discuss the opportunity.
- If your company does not have a workplace giving program, please ask your Employee Benefits Coordinator to contact America’s Charities at 800-458-9505 or visit their website at www.charities.org for more information.
ASK YOUR EMPLOYER ABOUT DONATION MATCHING!
Questions? Contact Caitlyn.Peacock@NetworktoEndHunger.org or (813) 344-5837.
Don’t Want To Donate Money Online?
No problem! Checks made out to Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger are accepted and can be mailed to Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger, 4532 W. Kennedy Blvd., Ste. 252, Tampa, FL 33609. If you would prefer to make a donation over the phone, please call (813) 344-5837.
Please consider supporting Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger through a sponsorship of our annual conference, The Sunshine Summit to End Hunger, scheduled each year in October.
Contact Caitlyn at Caitlyn.Peacock@NetworkToEndHunger.org or (813) 344-5837 to discuss a plan to fit your organization’s marketing needs.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Simply login to shop through AmazonSmile.com and choose Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger.
Giving Assistant makes it easy to donate to Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger! Simply shop online, earn cash back, and donate as much as 30% of your purchase price—Giving Assistant facilitates the whole process. Now, you can help change the world for free while saving money at over 3,000 popular online retailers like Bed Bath & Beyond, ULTA, and Lowe’s!
Use Giving Assistant to save money and support Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger
Subaru Share the Love
Each holiday season, Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger is proud to participate in the annual Subaru Share the Love Event as a member of Meals on Wheels America – one of four national Share the Love charitable partners supported through the promotion. From mid November to the beginning of January each year, Subaru of America will donate $250 for every new Subaru vehicle sold or leased to the customer’s choice of participating charity. Participating Meals on Wheels America members, like TBNEH’s Meals On Wheels St. Petersburg, will receive a share of the donations raised by Subaru in their state. By purchasing or leasing a new Subaru during the Event and selecting Meals on Wheels America as your charity of choice, you can help deliver nutritious meals and other important services to seniors right in St. Petersburg.