About the Conference
The 11th Annual event is a free two-day high-impact event that will explore research, programs, and best practices.
Sessions will be both locally and nationally focused on the experiences of families struggling with food insecurity and different response programs and techniques. Register now to save your virtual seat at https://hopin.com/events/11th-annual-sunshine-network-to-end-hunger
The Summit will take place on October 28 & 29, 2021, via the event platform HOPIN.
Friday, October 29 – Click here to register for the 11th Annual Sunshine Summit to End Hunger
This event will provide organizers and the broader anti-hunger community a forum to learn, share, and network while exploring best practices in solving hunger.
As an attendee, you can expect…
- Virtual access to the live two-day conference and recorded sessions after the event
- More than 20 educational and dynamic programs, including keynote and presentations, panel sessions, and workshops
- Opportunities to network virtually with peers and colleagues
- Sessions presented by local and national leaders
Leave the Summit with…
- Successful strategies for collective impact
- Practical approaches from content experts
- New tools, resources, and partners for community-based hunger relief efforts