About the Conference
The 2022 Sunshine Summit to End Hunger, presented by the Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger, in partnership with Bread for the World and Florida Impact.
The 12th Annual event is a no-cost, high-impact event exploring innovative programming and current policy initiatives to solve hunger and reduce food insecurity.
Register now to save your seat!
The Summit will take place on November 4, 2022.
This event will provide organizers and the broader anti-hunger community with a forum to learn, share, and network while exploring best practices in solving hunger.
As an attendee, you can expect…
- Networking breakfast and lunch opportunities
- More than 10 educational and dynamic programs, including keynote presentations, panel sessions, and workshops
- Opportunities to network with peers and colleagues
- Sessions presented by local and national leaders
Leave the Summit with…
- Successful strategies for collective impact
- Practical approaches from content experts
- New tools, resources, and partners for community-based hunger relief efforts