Waste No Food: Donors
Who can donate: Any business that has excess food or makes food scraps.
Benefits to your business:
- Help divert food from the waste system
- Feed hungry neighbors
- Reduce your trash bill
- Less smelly trash
- Adopt eco-friendly practices
- Contribute to local gardening and agricultural practices
How to Get Started
- Sign up as a Donor on the free Waste No Food mobile app with these directions. Please do not sign up via the Waste No Food website.
- If you intend to collect food scraps for donation to compost, please contact a team member listed below to schedule a quick orientation and to receive your buckets. Review the list of materials that are able to be collected for compost and provide a copy to your team.
- Check out the Waste No Food app weekly. Make sure to post your food surplus or food scraps for donation on the app so you can help divert food from the waste system!
- Have questions or need additional buckets to collect food scraps? Contact a team member listed below today!