To maintain active membership in the Network, members are required to fulfill one or more of the following:
- Attend meetings;
- Serve on a Work Team; and/or
- Support TBNEH activities in another capacity.
There are numerous benefits to joining the Network:
- Your organization/business will be identified on our website and introduced to a regional network, including member organizations, potential funders, volunteers and more;
- Communicating and collaborating with others;
- Opportunity to join a Work Team that develops and implements innovative research and programs;
- Attending monthly member meetings, with special presentations;
- Invitation to our events, including the annual Sunshine Summit to End Hunger.
Join the Network
Are you considering membership in the Network? There are two options for membership:
- Organizations, businesses and companies
To become a member, please click/submit an application below or print/mail the application to the Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger at 4532 W. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 252, Tampa, FL 33609. Once received, the Network will review the application for approval. A staff person may contact you during this process for additional information.
If you would like to support the Network but are not interested in membership at this time, please consider a donation of any amount. You can also follow our work by joining us on Facebook/Instagram and subscribing to our newsletter.
We thank you for your interest in our work!