Past Sunshine Summit’s to End Hunger
Thank you to all of the Sunshine Summit to End Hunger sponsors, speakers, and attendees for helping make events over the past 10 years a great success!
- The 2021 Sunshine Summit to End Hunger, in partnership with Bread for the World and Florida Impact, was held on October 28-29, 2021 virtually.
- The 2020 Sunshine Summit to End Hunger, in partnership with Bread for the World and Florida Impact, was held on October 29-30, 2021 virtually, and focused on understanding the global effects of COVID-19 on food systems and the local effects on emergency feeding efforts.
- The 2019 Sunshine Summit to End Hunger, in partnership with Bread for the World and Florida Impact, was held on October 24-25, 2019 at The Center for Nutrition and Culinary Services in Tampa. VIEW PDF
- The 2018 Sunshine Summit to End Hunger was held on October 29-30, 2018 at The Center for Nutrition and Culinary Services in Tampa.
- The 2017 National Sunshine Summit to End Hunger was held on November 6-7, 2017 at the Amalie Arena, in Tampa. This event was presented in partnership with the Alliance to End Hunger.
- The 2016 Sunshine Summit to End Hunger was held in 2016 at the University of South Florida’s Patel College of Global Sustainability.
- And more…
2021 Sunshine Summit to End Hunger Recordings
Conference Introduction and Morning Keynote Speaker Dr. Sharon Austin and Wellness Presentation by Kim Johnson
Afternoon Keynote Speaker Florida Agricultural
Commissioner Nikki Fried
Afternoon Keynote Speaker Dr. Craig Gundersen and Closing Remarks by Florence French
Urban Food Sovereignty & Today’s Climates
The Way Forward A racially equitable response to COVID 19
Safety Net Advocacy
The Development of New Measures to Complement the U S Household Food Security Survey Module
The Golden Ticket
Hunger and the Pandemic What we learned
and where do we go from here
Nutrition Education, Health Outcomes
and Community Building
Increase Your Organization’s Impact by Getting Real About Your Why, What, and How – Rethinking Strat
Local Food Policy Analysis Discussion
It Takes A Village
Advocating at the Local, State and Federal
Levels for Effective Policy Change
A Turning Point for
Social Justice Initiatives
Hunger. It is More Than Just Food. A Foundation’s look at its role in alleviating hunger through philanthropy and the big picture perspective.
How to Fuel the Brains and
Bodies of the Nation’s Future
Building Community Based Resiliency through Food System Policy, Advocacy and Collaboration
Culinary Training Program
and Social Enterprises